Here is a list of my recent media interactions and topics I am most passionate about
- Appear regularly on the ‘Ask a doctor’ show for WKMG television station
- Assist with topics our local news channels find pertinent - from how to deal with being close to your due date during a hurricane to the screening guidelines for cervical cancer
- Speak to large or small groups about different concerns of women’s health ... from professional athletes, to executives, and teenagers ...doesn’t matter - to women/men
- Assisting journalists/editors of various sources from health.com, today.com, NBC News, self, shape, huffington post, prevention etc on women’s health topics ranging from discussion of Princess Kate Middleton’s pregnancies, how Kim Kardashian helped during her sisters delivery, sexual health brought up by Gwyneth Paltrow to heartfelt concerns about miscarriages, cancer, sexually transmitted infections ... you name it and if it involves women’s health, I enjoy taking difficult topics and explaining them in a way that makes sense with compassion. Please see this website for some more examples
- Radio/podcasts topics on women’s health
- Videos on women’s health
If you are interested in having Dr. Greves assist with provinding clarity on womens health concerns in a compassionate fashion contact her.